When choosing your mattress, one of the first considerations is its size. It is a matter of personal preference but sees as much as possible. There are standard sizes, 140×190, 160×200 etc. But nothing prevents you from choosing other dimensions.
- In length allow 20 cm more than your height; if you measure more than 1.90m do not hesitate to take 2.10m of length or more.
- In width, if you like your ease tries King Size, 1.80m or 2.m.
- If your room has special dimensions, then fit your mattress in particular dimensions.
The only disadvantage is the linen is harder to find, but the quality linen exists in all dimensions– it is a little more expensive but lasts so much longer than it is cheaper in the long run and is also more comfortable to use. With the use of the best mattress for side sleepers, you will be getting the best essence.
Firm or balanced, what is support?
The natural position of the body is the standing position, with a straight spine.
During the day, the column is packed, at night; the lying position must bring a vital rest of all the muscles supporting it.
All morphologies exist:
- It is necessary to find the mattress adapted to this morphology so that the column remains straight, without muscular effort.
- Too often, our customers consider that they need a firm mattress, because it was the solution advocated by doctors and physiotherapists.
- They advocated this solution because too many beds were so worn that they were curved, slip aboard improved things, for want of better.
- Fortunately things have changed considerably, and the ideal mattress exists!
- In fact, the right mattress is the one that guarantees you a right spine and no muscular effort or pressure point (shoulder, hips)
- So if you are tall and thin, a firm mattress is unsuitable. If you are strong and size average, a firm mattress will be wise
It would be awkward to put heavy truck suspensions on a small car; it is exactly the same for a mattress. On the other hand, a mattress that is too thin or too soft in relation to your body type will work your muscles all night long. This will result in aches, backaches, pains. This is often the case with our clients, caused by bedding compacted, too old or too thin in terms of their morphology. It is said that the mattress “heels”, like a car that would have worn suspensions.
Inserted: , then